St. Mark CES Sea Lions “Orff Orff Orff” Club
If I Had a Million Dollars (Barenaked Ladies)
This is a group that meets during recess. Although we are quite limited in time for rehearsals, we are awesome because we bring our best efforts to rehearsal every week We have fun by keeping a positive attitude and being open to new ideas. Our version of If I Had a Million Dollars features Orff instruments, and as you’ll hear and see, there are some fun instruments played as well. This version is priceless. We hope you enjoy it!
For more information about the Canadian Music Class Challenge please visit: http://cbcmusic.ca/musicclass
'If I had a Million Dollars' - St. Marc Catholic E.S #CBCMusicClass | |
| 149 views views | followers |
| 9 Likes | 9 Dislikes |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 6 Dec 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét