A personal project by Philip.
I don't say "thank you" to my family as often as I should or could for all they've done for me in my lifetime, but I'm trying to change.
During Thanksgiving last year (2008) while visiting home, I took out my camcorder and shot this little piece in one evening with my dad. The thxgiving meal is with my mom, sister, grandma, and cousin.
I held onto the footage over the past year and finally edited it recently. Thought it'd be cool to share it with the holiday coming up. Hope you enjoy this simple (staged) moment and can find the same moments in your life.
Music by David Choi
http://youtube.com/davidchoimusic
http://davidchoimusic.com
Special thanks to "jeh" my sister.
SUBSCRIBE:
http://youtube.com/wongfuproductions
OFFICIAL STORE:
http://www.areyouaniceguy.com
TWITTER:
http://www.twitter.com/wongfupro
http://www.twitter.com/thewesleychan
http://www.twitter.com/tedfu
http://www.twitter.com/philipwang
FACEBOOK us:
http://www.facebook.com/wongfuproduct...
OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.wongfuproductions.com
Seldom | |
| 626,994 views views | 3,180,680 followers |
| 5,393 Likes | 5,393 Dislikes |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 23 Nov 2009 |
| tryptophan foods, tryptophan in turkey, tryptophan structure, tryptophan operon, tryptophan sleep, tryptophan deficiency, tryptophan pills, tryptophan serotonin, tryptophan side effects, tryptophan abbreviation, tryptophan hydroxylase, tryptophan for dogs, tryptophan metabolism, tryptophanase, tryptophan fluorescence, tryptophan meaning, tryptophan codon, tryptophan depression, tryptophan function, tryptophan in chicken, thanksgiving, thanksgiving 2018, thanksgiving 2019, thanksgiving dinner, thanksgiving appetizers, thanksgiving clipart, thanksgiving desserts, thanksgiving dinner ideas, thanksgiving food, thanksgiving quotes, thanksgiving coloring pages, thanksgiving background, thanksgiving point, thanksgiving turkey, thanksgiving crafts for kids, thanksgiving history, thanksgiving wallpaper, thanksgiving games, thanksgiving movies, thanksgiving pictures | |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét