Lyrics:
anyone can tell you there's no more road to ride
everyone will tell you there's no place to hide
there's no laws or rules to enchain your life
but the ones who didn't make it,
the ones who couldn't take it,
so glad they made it out alive
everyone loves the fun
everyone comes by
in the wind I crunch, I want to die
they can give me pills
or let me drink my fill
the heart wants to explode
far away where nobody knows
do you believe she said that?
do you believe she said that?
I said I hate myself and I want to die.
half of it is innocent
the other half is wise
the whole damn thing makes no sense
I wish I could tell you a lie
hey, come here
let me whisper in your ear
I hate myself and I want to die.
do you believe she said that?
can you believe she repeated that?
I said, I hate me myself and I
said I hate myself and I want to die
Cat Power - Hate | |
| 950,375 views views | 1,195,251 followers |
| 9,954 Likes | 9,954 Dislikes |
| Music Hate Cat Power | Upload TimePublished on 17 Jun 2011 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét